Coffee bundt cake
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
Yield: serves 12
- 3 + ½ cups (500 G) all-purpose flour (sifted with the baking powder)
- 1 + ½ cups (300 G) white granulated sugar
- 5 medium eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp + ½ tbsp (250 G) unsalted butter, very soft, plus extra for the tin
- 1 cup (250 ml) whole milk, tepid
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 + ½ cups (100 G) instant coffee
- Icing sugar, to dust
Butter and line a 2.5l bundt tin. Heat the oven to 350 F (180°C/160°C fan/gas 4).
In the bowl of a standing mixer with the whisk attachment at medium-high speed, beat the butter with the sugar until soft and lighter in color, then beat in the eggs followed by the flour and baking powder into the mixture.
Dissolve the instant coffee in the milk and add to the batter.
Pour the batter in the tin and bake for about 1 hour or until the cake is risen and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool for a while in the tin, then turn it out and leave to cool completely on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
For info, please WhatsApp me at +39 329 0941506 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org