INFORMATION EX ART. 13 OF THE LEGISLATIVE DECREE N. 196/2003
We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of
protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of
According to the indicated norm, such treatment will be imprinted to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and of protection of its confidentiality.
and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used for the following purposes: the March 12th with Pomellato
2. The treatment will be carried out in the following ways: computerized
3. The conferment of data is compulsory for business reasons and any refusal to provide such data has could lead to failure to continue the relationship.
4. The data will not be communicated to other subjects, nor will they be object of diffusion
5. The data controller is: Women’s International Network and Pomellato
6. The data controller is Women’s International Network via Membership Works
(Indicate at least one person responsible and, if designated for the purposes of art.7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003,
indicate this person responsible for the treatment; indicate, in addition, the site of the communication network or
the modalities through which it is otherwise easily knowable the updated list of the
7. In every moment you will be able to exercise your rights towards the holder of the treatment, according to
art. 7 of the D.Lgs. n. 196/2003.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)